Training of all personnel who are providing direct assistance to disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Assist impaired and disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility
• Understand and apply local and international regulations.
• Disability-awareness training
• Booking facilities
• Check-in and Gate facilities
• Skills for providing assistance to disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility
• Understanding of the need for reliable and professional assistance
• How to help wheelchair users make transfers into and out of a wheelchair
• Escort passengers with visual impairment
• Understanding and handling equipment of disabled persons
• Experience reports
• Refreshing existing knowledge of first aid.