The AMADEUS GDS Fares & Ticketing
Why take this course?
Amadeus gives access to bookable content from 435 airlines (including 60 low cost carriers), 29 car rental companies (representing 36,000 car rental locations), 51 cruise lines, ferry operators, and 280 hotel chains.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The AMADEUS GDS Fares & Ticketing training course is available to anyone wishing to work as a fares desk agent, airline ticket agents, travel agents. This course will cover all aspects of the GDS.
Student will receive content and practical exercises
• Introduction to the Amadeus CRS service
• Flight availability
• Building a complete PNR and ending transaction
• Flight sell, follow-up availability entries, frequent-flyer element
• Miscellaneous Amadeus functions
• Changing and deleting PNR data
• Entering fare elements, displays, notes
• Return availability and SSR elements
• Seat maps, requests and customer preferences
• Ticketing element